- Today, ends the bad habits that have lead me to where I am today.
- Today ends the excessive intake of sweets.
- Today ends the lazy all-day couch sitting marathons.
- Today ends the choice of diet soda over water.
- Today ends the carb overloads.
There are many things that need to end in order for me to get on track and stay there. When I lost 90+ pounds before, I was fooling myself and I'm pretty sure I was fooling many people around me. I didn't really change my habits, which was why it was so easy for me to gain it back. I wasn't exercising nearly enough, I was still eating whatever I wanted just in reduced quantities, and I wasn't building healthy habits. That ends today. Today I am beginning to build healthy habits that I'll be able to continue for the rest of my life, which hopefully will be longer than today! ;)