Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Early Weigh-In

I weighed in tonight instead of tomorrow night because my DS is having surgery tomorrow. I lost 1.2 pounds this week! I'm happy about that!

It has been another stress-filled week with everything going on with moving and DS's surgery coming up tomorrow, so I again didn't make the best choices. I still tracked everything I ate and stayed within my points, though.

If you pray, please pray that my DS's surgery will be uneventful and that it will be a success. He has a hearing impairment and they're going to work on one ear tomorrow to try to help him. His other ear will be worked on in December if this one goes well and if both sides go as we hope, he'll hear without a hearing aid afterward. So, it is a big deal!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christine said...

great job annie.
I am so glad you had a good loss, and I will pray for your son and his surgery.

Sunny said...

I'll be praying for him!