Friday, May 1, 2015

Weekly Weigh-in {May 1, 2015}


All week I was focused on "1.7" to reach a ten pound loss. I kept saying to myself, "1.7, 1.7...it's just 1.7...". Well, I got 1.7, but in the wrong direction! I gained this week. It's not surprising. I had two great losses my first two weeks, so my body is resisting a loss right now. If I'm being honest, and I am, I had a few really high calorie days this week and it obviously is showing up on the scale. So, I'll live, learn, and move forward! Today is a fresh start and I'm determined to have a loss to report next Friday!



 Photobucket

1 comment:

Jolie said...

I just found your blog today and have been binge reading through your first journey in 2010. I too had an amazing loss of 75 lbs or so and then something changed in me and I just stopped...and gained in all back again. I have tried over and over to restart WW and just cannot seem to stick with it. Not sure if you check your blog anymore. Just wanted to say hi.