Friday, November 26, 2010

Gaining Momentum

 I had a gain this week. After suffering a stomach bug the week prior and losing 3.6 pounds as a result, I was hungry and had a gain. It was only 0.8 pound and only my third gain in the nearly seven months that I've been losing weight, so I'm not too upset about it. I'm over the stomach bug, but now I have a cold! I haven't been to the gym for a few weeks and I really want to get back (I've been sick since the 7th!). Hopefully this cold won't last long and I can get to the gym this week. I'm ready to start losing again and I think changing things up will be exactly what I need to do that.

Weight Watchers is changing up their program! They say it is the biggest change in over 13 years to the program! DH and I are going to the introductory class on Sunday to learn about the new program and I'm looking forward to it. I read through WW's website that fruit will now be FREE! I've read, and heard from my meeting leader, that people who are already doing this new program are having great successes with it. I'm excited and think that a big change like this is exactly what I need right now.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Yummy-Mummy said...

We've already had the change in the UK, and if you've been doing WW for a while, the changes are quite hard to get your head around! Still we've gotta have faith in them!

I've been unable to exercise for a short time, and I've found its really made a difference to the rate at which I'm losing weight (or not, as the case seems to be). Its also really affected my mood. I hope you can get back into it soon. I have this week, and although I haven't had my WI yet, I feel so much better!

Keep going - you're doing brilliantly!!

Karla said...

free fruit??!!

I am at WW goal now so I am going to have to rejoin the WW online site to find out the skinny on the new program...


skinny... LOL I made a funny!!!

gees what a dork!!