Thursday, April 23, 2015

Welcome Back!

Sooooo......it's been awhile. Hi to anyone who's still out there reading! Boy oh boy, this blogging thing hasn't stuck with me for quite some time, has it? Well, here I go again! I started counting calories and WW points last Friday, April 10th. I'm using a combination of My Fitness Pal and an old Weight Watchers calculator. I'm counting points the old fashioned way, not with Points Plus. I did really well losing weight with the older program, so I'm going back to what I know worked for me before. I'm tracking it all in MFP. So far, I'm doing well! If you're reading this, please leave me a little comment. I have NO idea if I have any readers out there anymore. I'll be so happy if I do! :)








 Photobucket

2 comments:

~Kristie said...

Hi Annie - you're still in my Feedly feed :) I plan to start the original points system too. Right now I'm doing a juice detox - started it on Sunday and plan to go a total of four weeks. I have MyFitnessPal ready for the original points calculations and will be changing to lighter meals at night. I'm looking for an original 123 Success first meeting book on eBay so I can brush up on the guidelines. Good luck!!

Lisa said...

Hey super excited to see that you're back. I've always loved your blog!