Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in {July 18, 2014}



I attended my second Weight Watchers meeting this morning and lost 5 pounds this week! I received my first 5lb sticker and was celebrated at the meeting. It felt so good to get back into it and have  success!

I also reached my first goal of tracking every bite I took all week. I didn't miss a thing and it obviously paid off!

Today I purchased an ActiveLink at the meeting. It's a tool similar to fitbit and things like that, but it sets goals to be more active after an 8 day assessment. So, for the next week I'm to just live my life as usual and then next week I'll receive some goals to get more active. I'm looking forward to it!

Since I earned my first 5lb star sticker today, I made myself a little laminated card to put with my WW books that I take with me to meetings. It's just a little place where I can save my stickers to see how far I've come as I go. :)

First 5lb star!




 Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

Way to go!! I started back up at my mission to lose weight last week and had a fantastic week as well!! :) I also have started tracking all my food... so much easier with MyFitnessPal!! Let me know if you use that and we can be friends! :)