Thursday, May 13, 2010

Better Than I Thought

This was a rough week for me. TOM (time of month) started and I wanted to eat everything in the house. I didn't, but I certainly ate all of my points, including my weekly 35 points, that I try to avoid eating, and then some. I thought for sure I was going to have a gain this week. I was dreading stepping onto the scale. I didn't gain! I lost 0.8 pound. It isn't much, but since I thought I would gain, I'll take it! I'm now down 11.6 pounds! WOO-HOO!!!

Tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day, our first in quite awhile, so I think I'll go for a walk and maybe walk to get my little guy from school, too. I mapped out a 5K around my neighborhood that I want to start working toward. I want to walk the entire thing by Labor Day without getting winded. That's my goal for exercise.

My goal for the next week is to drink more water, walk, and get to my 5% goal, which I'm only three pounds away from right now!

No comments: