Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Frustrating!

I stayed OP (on point) all week, drank my water, and exercised and all I lost was 0.6 pound. That is SO disappointing!!! My WW leader says that any loss is a step in the right direction, but I was so hoping for a bigger loss this week. I do know, though, that when I'm mid-cycle I tend to gain a little, so maybe I did lose and this was just the result of my usual gain along with a loss. One can hope that is what it is anyway.

Onward to a new week and another great week of healthy choices and changes! I have a goal to walk 2 miles at least one day this coming week. I've been walking 1.5 miles and have been whipped by the end of it, so I want to push myself a little more and walk that extra half mile. I need to be active more throughout my day, too, but today was the last day of school for DS, so I naturally will be more active with him home all day.

Onto next week and hopefully a nice loss on the scale to show off my efforts!

No comments: