Monday, May 24, 2010

Go me!

I just have to say that I'm so excited for Thursday's weigh-in this week! I'm drinking A LOT of water, walking, and am staying on point so well this week. I'm excited to see the results! I've also just "outed" myself on facebook and asked family and friends for support. I have some great friends already supporting me and now a few more. I really feel like this is it. I'm going to lose the weight and stick with it this time. This time is different and I've very excited about it!!

A NSV (non-scale victory) for me tonight, too: We ate dinner out and I cut my hamburger in half and took the other half home to have for lunch tomorrow. I so wanted to finish that burger, it was super good, but I resisted. I also resisted the bread that was brought out before our meal, well for the most part. I had a 1/2 slice where normally I'd have 3-4 slices. Another NSV! I'm a little nervous about taking my measurements, but even if I don't see big changes in inches, I know the scale is showing changes right now and I'm taking all of the right steps to see changes in inches soon, too!

No comments: