Thursday, August 26, 2010

.2

I weighed in this evening and I lost 4.2 pounds this week! Whoa. I'm not sure how I'm doing bigger numbers like that after four months in the WW program, but I'm happy to have them! On average I'm losing just over two pounds a week and WW recommends losing 1-2 a week for a healthy weight loss. I'm close, so I'm good. If I was consistently losing over 4 pounds every week, then I would need to modify things to slow it down. With that 4.2 pound loss this week, I'm only 0.2 from my next goal of being in the next decade of weight by Labor Day! I have one week to lose 0.2 and I'm pretty sure I can do that.

My August total loss is 8.2 pounds and my overall loss is now 41.8 pounds! My measurements are:
Hips: -4.7 inches
Thighs: -4 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Bust: -3 inches
Arms: -3 inches

Here is a quick slide show of myself when I started WW and today.


I posted a slide show of myself at my starting weight, -20, -30, and now -40 pounds on the Progress Pictures page at the top, too, so go check that out. It is amazing to me how much of a difference 10 pounds can make!

My WW partner had a great first week! I'm not going to post about them every week, but I do think that -4.6 pounds in the first week is awesome and something to be celebrated!!! So proud of you!

Wish me luck this next week to meet my next goal and get into that next decade of weight! I'm excited to be there!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Beth in NC said...

That is awesome Annie! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo Annie! I can't wait to see you!

Sarah

Amber D. said...

I just absolutly love love love your slide shows! You look great!!!

I have lost 10.4 so far and still having fun! You are a great inspiration!

Annie said...

Amber that is fantastic! Great job!!!

Katie Warren said...

WOW!!! Your slide show pics are amazing! Congratulations!!! And Of course you will hit your next goal. =)

Katie
www.freakingawesomebody.blogspot.com

hollydlr said...

Congrats Annie! You look AMAZING! You are such an inspiration - keep up the great work! I gotta get on your bandwagon! I'd love to lose 40 lbs by Christmas...

Heather A said...

Congrats on such an awesome job so far! :)

CJ said...

Wow! Congrats! Love the progress you've made! You look great :)

Sandy said...

Congrats Annie! You look fabulous!

Mrs. T said...

Woohoo Annie, I check in with you often! Great job! What are you eating, this week i was up 3 lbs and I was shocked. Could you post a "typical" day of what you eat? I too struggle with PCOS and I think after our 3rd child this is getting so much harder and Im frustrated!

Your in inspiration to me and I know you will do so awesome next week!

Connie said...

Great job Annie! You look amazing!