Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What I Eat: Volumn 2

I don't typically eat the same thing day in and day out, but a reader asked what I do usually eat each day. Since WW is based off of points and everyone's allotted points are different (based on gender, weight, height, activity level...etc), the way I eat now is different than the way I ate 40+ pounds ago and it will continue to change as I lose more weight in the future. That said, my typical day looks something like this:

Breakfast:
bagel thin with peanut butter, oatmeal or cereal
yogurt or fruit, sometimes both

Lunch:
turkey sandwich on a sandwich thin or a Smart Ones frozen meal
1oz of chips and/or 1 cup of fruit/veggies

Dinner:
Pasta and chicken are favorites, so usually when I cook it is one of those things. Right now turkey burgers are a favorite. I try to have my plate half full of veggies and fruit or a side salad, too.

Snacks:
I love the ranch multigrain crisps from WW for 2 pts, also WW brand ice cream bars, skinny cow ice cream treats and stuff like that. If I find I'm hungry mid-day I'll have a piece of fruit or some carrots with cheese or dip.

Beverages:
I drink a lot of water. I'll have a diet coke every now and then, too. I try not to drink my points, so I usually stay away from juice. I should be better about drinking milk, but I do get plenty of dairy in my diet without it with yogurt and cheeses.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been awarded another blogging award! Katie at Getting My Freaking Awesome Body sent this to me, isn't it cute?! Thanks, Katie!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Christine said...

I like reading what other people eat. I am always impressed by the variety of what is acceptable at reduced calories. It goes to show you don't have to eat a bunch to have variety.

Kelly said...

That sounds like what I eat for the most part on a daily basis. I sometimes have to change things up...I get soooo bored so fast! And I definitely need to up my water intake. My problem is that I only like ice water, so I need to get one of those water bottles!

Connie said...

I need to find those sandwich thins at the store!

Thanks for sharing!

Katie Warren said...

You are welcome for the award =) I love reading your journey, and I do WW too! Keep up the great work!