Sunday, June 6, 2010

Great Walk!

Here is my current Facebook status: Annie ran 2.22 mi on 6/6/2010 at 5:35 PM with a pace of 18'37"/mi!

I love my Nike+ shoes and sports band!  I just got home from a great walk today. I found that I actually like walking by myself. DS and DH stayed home and I left the dog at home, too. My pace was my best yet and I walked the furthest so far, too. Felt pretty good to look down and see a mile down before I had even turned around to head home. I have one wish that it wasn't uphill all of the way home, but that's just part of the deal for me, no matter which way I go it is uphill on the way home. I'm sure my battle with the hills will get easier with time, though.  :o)


Photo credit: http://sneakerheadnews.com/2008/04/22/

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Annie I am so proud of you...I am happy you realize what needs to change to be successful! I can't wait to follow your journey and be motivated by you...I have been great at maintaining but not losing the last 4 months or so and I still have 60 pounds I want to lose so I will be right there with you living a healthy life one day at a time :)