Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weigh-in Tonight!

I've had a good week! Looking back at my weekly points, I've had some high point days, some low point days, and one day right on point. I have used only 15 of my 35 weekly points and tonight is my weigh-in.

I'm feeling pretty good, too. I had my first compliment on my weight-loss this past weekend and it felt so good! I don't think I look any different, but then again I see myself every day and the person who complimented me hadn't seen me for a few weeks and she noticed. That is a NSV for me!

I'm looking forward to my weigh-in tonight. I've weighed myself at home and show a loss on my scale. Last week I weighed myself at home right before I went to my meeting and my home scale read 1.2 pounds heavier than the scale at the WW meeting, so if that is consistent, I've had a nice loss this week again! I'll do the same thing tonight before I go to see what kind of difference there is between my scale and the WW scale.

I'll check back in tonight!

1 comment:

Kenlie said...

Good luck! I'll be stepping on the scale with you. :)