Kenz over at All The Weigh posted these questions and answers about herself yesterday and I thought it looked fun, so thought I'd do it, too! My blog is new, I hope to get some more readers soon, so maybe this will help those of you who are lurking a better idea of who I am.
1) How old are you? I celebrated my second 16th birthday in December. (I'm 32)
2) What is your favorite color? I have more than one! Red, aqua and hot pink.
3) What state do you live in? Nebraska is my current state
4) If you had to choose between giving up your cell phone and giving up chocolate what would you choose to live without? I'd give up my cell phone for sure! I hardly ever use it anyway.
5) Do you have a pet? I have Charlie, who is a chow/husky/lab mix and two cats, Banjo and Pepper.
6) Paper or plastic? Neither! I use reusable bags as much as possible. When I forget them, I go for the plastic and then reuse them in our small garbage cans or recycle them.
7) What is your favorite fruit/vegetable? Carrots, apples, grapes, strawberries, cucumbers and blueberries.
8) What is your favorite characteristic in the opposite sex? Honesty, Loyalty, and a hard worker.
9) What is your favorite physical trait in the opposite sex? Tall and blue eyes.
10) List three of your best qualities. I'm sincere, straight-forward and loving.
11) List three of your worst traits. I am not always the best listener.
12) What is your favorite TV show? Grey's and Friends
13) If you were stranded on an island for a week what would you want to take with you? sunscreen! I'm so fair-skinned I would need it!
14) Do you have a favorite board game? Not really, though I get to play Candy Land quite a lot.
15) Do you smoke or drink? I have asthma, so I don't smoke. Never tried it, never will, can't stand it when people smoke around me. Drinking, I have maybe one a year. It is always a girly drink like a cosmo or a strawberry daiquiri.
16) What kind of perfume do you wear? I want something new!! I just wear Bath & Body Works warm vanilla sugar. Boring, I know.
17) What is your favorite book? I like the classics, like Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, Night and such. The book I read most, though, is my Bible.
18) What are you most afraid of? Dying young or losing my husband or son. I want us all to live long long lives.
19) What is your best physical feature? I'm told my eyes are.
20) If you could go anywhere right now and stay for a month where would you go? Hawaii sounds nice.
21) What are your hobbies? Making (and selling) tutus, hair accessories and stuff like that. I hand-paint things to match kids' rooms, too. I also sew, knit, scrapbook, sing, play piano, teach piano lessons (which is a hobby more than a job to me) and refinish furniture...all that while hanging out with my 4 year old and hubby, too!
22) What accessories do you wear at all times? My diamond stud earrings, wedding ring and the diamond ring I got when DH got out of the Air Force four years ago. I switch necklaces, but most often wear one.
23) Do you pronounce the 't' in often? I do.
24) What is the last song that played on your iPod? Something on Pandora, Contemporary Christian station.
25) Share something that made you happy today. My DS was so silly this morning, he just brightens my day!