Thursday, July 8, 2010

Not a Gain...

...or a loss! I had exactly the same weight as I did last week. I was a little worried that I would have a gain, so staying the same this week is just fine by me.*


I went ahead and weighed in this morning and I liked doing that so much better than weighing in the evening. Now I can eat normally and drink my water throughout the day and not have to worry about how that intake would affect the scale. Much better! Since I keep track of my points and weight on WW online (eTools), with my monthly pass, I switched my weigh-in day and start of my week from Friday to Thursday today, too. That way I can weigh in in the morning and have a fresh start to the week every Thursday morning. I will still go to the meetings in the evening so that I can leave DS at home with DH and be able to pay attention to the meeting.

I got a free sample of a new WW product, Ranch Multigrain Crisps. I'm having them right now and they're yummy! Just the right amount of flavor and saltiness to have with a sandwich as a side or on their own or with a wedge of light Skinny Cow spread for a quick snack. Only 2 points for the 1oz bag.

I am joining a new challenge that Kenz and Sean are hosting! It is all about H2O and goodness knows that I could stand to drink more of it! The challenge is to drink 64 ounces (8 glasses) every day for three weeks to build a healthy habit. They're starting on July 12th and ending the challenge on August 1st. Click on either of their names to join in, too! If you have an iPhone or iPod touch, you can get an app called Water Your Body that helps you keep track of your water intake each day and will give you a "grade" for each day and trophies for consistency. It is only 99 cents and it is great!

Looking forward to a successful week...

Photobucket



*Edited 7/9/10: It is fine by me because TOM came today, a week late (!) at that, and I was feeling pretty yuck all week because of it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you are happy with the scale this week. I could really use that water challenge. Maybe I'll look into it.

Connie said...

No gain is great news!

I'll have to check out that app!