Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weigh-in Tomorrow!

What happened to the last week?! It just flew by with DH having Friday and Monday off to celebrate the 4th!

I have no idea what the scale is going to say tomorrow. This week was a strange one for me. I've stayed within my points and such, but just haven't felt the motivation that I have felt all along up until now. Hopefully staying on point will be enough to see a loss on the scale.

I'm considering going in the morning to weigh-in and then attending the meeting in the evening. I tend to not eat much at all on Thursdays before my 5PM weigh-in and by the time the meeting is over, I'm ravished and often feel sick because of it. I don't want to do that to myself anymore, so I think I'll try weighing in the morning, with my same WW leader, so that I can eat normally and not feel like it is going to affect my weigh-in results.

Do you ever have a week when you just aren't feeling it? How to you get over that?


Photobucket

No comments: