Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Are you ready?


I saw this today on spark people. I don't use spark people, but go there to read their quotes and motivations from time to time. I thought this one was fitting for everyone out there who is planning on making their New Year resolution to lose weight. Why not start today rather than January 1st?! Today I start my WW week and am back to tracking everything and counting my points. My weigh-in this evening will not be pretty, I'm certain I've gained at least two pounds. BUT, I'm back on track today already and know how to lose those extra pounds and move forward. I'm ready for a new year to begin and look forward to what it will bring!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lucy K said...

Great attitude Annie! Love the quote... it's so true!

Kenlie said...

I'm ready...:)