Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! This Christmas I'm celebrating with my husband, son, and parents. We've opened gifts, gone to church and have had some good food, too. Mostly we're just enjoying each other's company and playing with all of our new things.

My focus this year more than any other year has been keeping Christ is Christmas and remembering why we celebrate this glorious holiday. The best gift available is free...salvation! All you have to do is say yes to Jesus and it is yours. No shipping charges or tax, those were already paid in advance by when Jesus hung on a tree for you.

Another wonderful gift that you can give yourself is the gift of health. If you have pounds to lose, join me on this journey. You don't have to join Weight Watchers to lose weight, but I do recommend it! They don't pay me a dime to say it, but it works! Go to your first meeting this next week, buy the stuff (while it is on sale before Jan. 1st!!!) and do the program. You won't regret it. If you do join WW and you'd like some support, let me know! I would be thrilled to hear about it. I'll pray for you, I'll write you daily, weekly, monthly notes....whatever you need to succeed, I'd love to help.

Merry Christmas, my friends. I hope you all got something a little special, something a little fun and that your Christmas day is filled with love.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erica said...

Annie, You look awesome! So proud of you! Merry Christmas and many blessings!

Connie said...

Merry Christmas Annie!

Karla said...

((((hugs))))

Merry Christmas :)

Veronica said...

Finding your blog is an answer to prayer! :)) I remember seeing it a couple months ago and I was trying to find it today. Somehow my bookmarking thing wasn't working back then But now I'm reorganizing my bookmarks on my Mac and HAD to find yours... And God helped! LOL

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you seeing your blog and your before/after pics help me keep things in perspective as I start out - again.

Seeing your pics and your joy (both in Christ and in the journey) has really inspired me.

I'm on Weight WAtchers and just want this to be THE TIME.. MY TIME... I so need God's help on this... learning to stop turning to food, turning to Him, etc.

Anyway, not sure if I'm making sense but: Thank you, Annie. And yes, I'd love the support. And you have mine!! - Veronica