Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

It is fall and that means that my favorite TV shows are coming back. There are so many that are favorites that I have to pick and choose which I'll be watching. I'm so thankful for a DVR so that I can be watching one while recording another. Tonight I'll be watching Glee with my DH.  We both love the show!

 I'll also be watching...

This is the first year that I've watched TBL while working on weight-loss at the same time! No more pizza and ice cream while watching it. Instead I think I'll do some cardio before the show starts and then snuggle with our newest addition to the family, Lilly.


She's 11 weeks old and we just got her last night!


What are your favorite shows this fall?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Connie said...

We are going to watch GLEE instead of TBL.

I think I'll watch TBL online the next day.

Brittany said...

Glee, TBL, Parenthood, NCIS, NCIS-Los Angeles, One Tree Hill, Criminal Minds, BONES, House, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Law & Order: SVU

Anonymous said...

It was such a hard choice, thank goodness for DVR! I watched Glee and now I'm going to rewind and start TBL.

Katie Warren said...

<3 the Biggest Loser! I was away from it for a few years, but I know it will motivate me so much during this journey!

<3 Katie

Christine said...

I love glee...I watch it on hulu.
Great show.
love the kitty. beautiful. i am a cat person.