Monday, September 20, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday {Health and Body Image}

Kenz over at All The Weigh is hosting FMM again! Head over there to see how others are answering these questions!

1) If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be? I know there is no magic and that changing my body is all up to me and the amount of hard work I'm willing to put into it.  Something that I can't control, though, is my PCOS and I would love to wave a magic wand and make that go away.

2) What is your best physical feature? I'm told it is my eyes. They're a blue green color and I do like them.


3) Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never? I weigh myself most mornings just to keep it real, but I only count my weigh-in's at WW once a week.

4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? I work out more now than I ever have before, but I wouldn't say it is regularly quite yet.  I do feel great when I do it and never regret it, and I always have much more energy on the days that I do it.

5) What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? I track my points every bite of the way! I don't miss things and know that I'm always on track.


6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? There are many beautiful people who are famous, aren't there? I would want to look like Nicole Kidman or Marcia Cross. They're both tall and thin with their peaches and cream complexions and red hair.

7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? I paint my nails. It isn't often that I have them done anymore, but when I do I feel a little extra pretty.

8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? Tall and blue-eyed, just like my DH!

9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape? I have in the past, but not recently.


10) How do you feel about your overall appearance?  Overall, I'm not pleased with my appearance right now, but I'm pleased with my progress and know that as long as I keep doing what I'm doing, my appearance will continue to change for the better.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandi. said...

Happy FMM!

You are an inspiration! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

It's FMM and I am happy to meet you on your blog. Come on over to meet me at www.waitingtolose.blogspot.com.
I appreciate Kenz doing this. I will follow your progress. Please leave a comment; I like them and
I take good advice.

Veems said...

Happy Friend Makin' Monday. Kenz is great to to this. I look forward
to following your blog. Please drop by and meet me at www.waitingtolose.blogspot.com

maranda said...

I found you through Kenz Friend Makin' Monday. I understand the struggle of PCOS, I suffer from it as well. Check out my blog sometime http://glimpesofmyjourneythrulife.blogspot.com/. Look forward to getting to know you more through your post. Have a wonderful day.