Kelly over at Life in The Fat Lane just tagged me in another survey...fun times! Thanks Kelly!
1. What has been the hardest part of losing the weight? Those moments when I know I've worked hard at it all week and then have a gain or a zero on the scale. It is frustrating. I do focus on how far I've come in those moments, though, and it makes it more bearable.
2. How old are you?
3. What's your favorite time of year? We're almost there, I love autumn! The crisp leaves in beautiful colors, pumpkin patch trips with my DS, apples and cider and at least one bon fire. I love it all!
4. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
5. If you could pick any time period to live in, which one would it be? The 50's seem like a pretty good time to grow up. Life was much more simple than it is now and the world at large just seemed like it was a happier place. Plus I could totally rock the June Cleaver look and life! ;)
6. What is your absolute favorite food? As it was established in the last survey...ice cream! More specifically, chocolate ice cream with peanut butter fudge swirled in it.
7. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person by far! I get growl-ly at night if I'm up past my bedtime. I love, love, love to sleep in, but once I'm up I'm happy and smiling, no matter what time it is!
8. If you want to travel, where would you go first? Back to Italy! I went there in 1998 with my college choir and loved it so much. I'd love to go back with my DH and DS when he's a bit older.