- How much did you weigh when you started WW? My starting weight isn't something I want to share with anyone other than my WW leader, my doctor and my husband. Perhaps someday I will share that information on my blog, but I'm not ready for that at this time. I will say that it started with a two and that, even with forty three pounds down, two is still the first number of my weight. Maybe when it starts with a one I will announce it and then ya'll can do the math if you so desire! ;)
- How tall are you? I'm 5'7" (170 cm) without any shoes on.
- What is the trick to success with WW? Tracking your points! If you want to "do" the WW program, you absolutely have to track your points (food intake)! It is easy to do and as long as you're accountable for every bite you take, you will succeed. It isn't an option for me to not track my points. I'm a Weight Watcher and that means I track my points for every bite I take. No excuses!
- What is your favorite treat to splurge on? I love ice cream, but I don't splurge on it anymore. I've found WW ice cream snacks, Skinny Cow, and Smart Ones that I like, so I get that craving satisfied without the guilt of a splurge. There really isn't anything that I splurge on anymore as I've found new recipes for favorite meals and desserts that are healthier, but still taste great. Also..."treat" is misleading because I think that more often than not, those "treats" should be called "mistreats" because you're mistreating your body and weight-loss journey by having them. A confession, though, I did have a mini DQ blizzard a few weeks ago and it was delish and totally worth the 8 points it cost me that day! ;)
- Are you allowed to have _____ on your diet? I've been asked this so many times! First of all, WW is not a diet because diets have an end to them. I'll be a Weight Watcher for the rest of my life, that's how it works and how you keep off the weight you lose. Now to answer the question, yes I can have ___ whatever I want! Seriously, whatever I want, nothing is off limits. I just have to be accountable for whatever I eat, count the points and stay on track. That's it. There are no limitations with WW! That doesn't mean that I DO eat anything I want, however. I want to eat healthier options such as whole grain pastas, lean meats, and lots of vegetables!
- Boxers or briefs? Haha!! That's hilarious. I do need to buy some new underwear because some of mine are too big and look more like boxers now!
I hope you enjoyed this little Q&A session, if you have any questions for me, email me! :)