Megan over at Status: MIA tagged me for a little survey. I like surveys, so that was cool. Thanks Megan!
1. What size were you the happiest at?
2. Who is your favorite musician/band and why? I have so much music that I enjoy. I am a musician myself, too. If I had to pick one, I would choose Broadway soundtracks, especially Rent and Wicked.
3. What hair care product (styling products, utencils etc) can you not live without? My flat iron is my friend. I have mostly straight hair naturally, but I use it to smooth it out and sometimes to curl it, too. That and a little root pump by Big Sexy Hair and I'm good to go!
4. Who inspires you to be a better person, why? My son! He inspires me to be the best mom possible, he inspires me to keep losing weight so that I can run and play with him and so that he doesn't have to be the kid at school with the fat mom. He makes me want to grow even closer to Jesus so that I can help him come to Jesus, too. He just inspires so many aspects of my life to be better than they were without him around.
5. What's your favorite kind of muffin? Blueberry with the crumbly stuff on top.
6. If you knew you were going to die and had to choose your last meal, what would it consist of? Pasta with marinara, a few french fries, chocolate dipped strawberries, diet coke and ice cream for dessert.
7. What food couldn't you live without? Literally? Water. Figuratively: ice cream!
8. What is your favorite spice? I'll chose cinnamon. Fall is just around the corner and I'm ready for some cinnamon in some apple cider. MmmMmm!
If you liked reading this, copy the questions and answer them on your own blog and then let me know you did!