Thursday, September 16, 2010

That's More Like It!

I just got home from my WW meeting and I lost 2.4 pounds this week! That made up for last week plus .8 more. TOM just came yesterday, so I'm very pleased with 2.4 this week! I hope to make 45 pounds gone next week, I only need to lose 1.4 to get there. Then onward to my mini goal of 50 gone by Halloween!


NSV.........Today I'm wearing a pair of pants that I haven't worn for about six years! Yay!

Photobucket

I have now lost 174 sticks of butter. What would that look like in a grocery cart?! I bet 44 boxes of butter would more than fill one of the hand baskets, so a shopping cart would be needed!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Congrats! I canceled my WW membership to save $$. But I really need to discipline, so I'm contemplating going back.