Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in!

I weighed in this morning, here are the results:

Starting Weight: 292
Last Week: 214.8
This Week 214.4
Weekly Loss -0.4
Total Loss: -77.6

I'm only 0.4 away from losing 80 pounds, which I hope to do next week! I dropped a daily point allowance, too, to 33 daily points.

Today I'm wearing a pair of capri pants that are far too big for me. Kind of fun! They are size 20 and I'm in a size 16 now. They don't look terrible, but are obviously too big as they were tight on me last year and now are so baggy. I need a belt. I need to go shopping for some warm weather clothes...soon!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Annsterw said...

Congrats on the loss and good luck in hitting your goal ASAP!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie ! New follower here. I just want to tell you how AMAZING you look,you are truly inspiring !

I am also following the WW plan (for the last time!) Hope you reach your 80 lbs goal SOON !!

Anonymous said...

Best part of losing weight is trying on clothes that were once too tight and are now way too big! Then of course the shopping for new clothes that follows ;)

Chubby McGee said...

Almost 80! Good work! This is just happy news all around!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That is SO great! I am new to your blog, but that is just fantastic!

Sarah
TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com