Monday, January 10, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday {New Year Resolutions}



I haven't done a FMM in a long time, so I thought I'd join in today!

Did you make any resolutions? If so, what are they? Have you stuck to them so far?

I did make resolutions this year! My resolutions are:
  1. Continue on my weight-loss journey. I have stuck with this so far! I'm tracking all of my WW PointsPlus, going to meetings, working out, drinking my lemon water and making healthy food choices.
  2. Continue growing in my faith. I have stuck with this! I went to church services yesterday and it was great as usual. I find myself reading my Bible a bit more, too.
  3. Take a picture every day, just for fun. I have done this all but one day! I did post a picture for that day, but it was taken last summer. You can see my photos HERE!
  4. Organize my house. I have been working on this!! I cleaned out two kitchen cabinets, the closet under our stairs, and our front coat closet so far. I've written out, on our family calendar, a goal to organize one part of our house each week.

Would you like to read about others New Year resolutions and if they're keeping them? Go to Kenz's blog!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Xazmin said...

Great resolutions! Weight loss and organization are definitely 2 big ones for me also! Good luck!

Connie said...

Great resolutions Annie!

Summer said...

Great goals! Taking a picture everyday is a fantastic idea. I think I may try that one. :)

Kenlie said...

I'm doing the picture thing too! And I love your goals/resolutions. You inspire me everyday. Thank you.