FMM: A Survey
1. Why do you blog? I started this blog to hold myself accountable for my weight-loss and to hopefully inspire others to get healthier, too. Most of my family and friends are not local to me, so it was a way for them to keep up with me, too.
2. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy is my current favorite, but my favorite past show is Friends.
3. What's the first thing you drank this morning? water with some freshly squeezed lemon juice
4. Are you married, single or in a relationship? I've been married for 10 1/2 years.
5. List three of your hobbies. Music (singing, piano), crafts (decoupage, knitting, painting, sewing, making hair accessories and tutus...etc), and blogging.
6. What do you like most about yourself? I'm a hard worker and woman of my word
7. List a couple of your favorite sites: Facebook, Weight Watchers, 365 Project and you can see a list of great weight-loss related blogs on my sidebar.
8. What's the last book you read? Eat, Pray, Love. Book was far better than the movie.
9. Can you whistle? Yes I can
10. List your favorite pro sports teams. I don't follow sports, therefore I don't have a favorite team. I could say Vikings to please one side of my family, Packers to please another, or Lions or Raiders to please my DH....but I just don't care.
11. What's the last thing that made you smile? My son, he's 4 and so silly.
12. Do you prefer mayo or mustard? Yuck, I don't like either one!
13. Do you have a crush on someone? I think my husband is pretty great, but I think I'm far beyond the crush phase!
14. Do you get up early or sleep in? I sleep in once a week, usually, but most days I'm up around 7/7:30.
15. Do you attend church? Yes. I'm working on making it a weekly thing.
16. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? I like both...it depends on my mood.
17. Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? Yes, I've been blessed with many great teachers.
18. What is your favorite game? Word searches or Sudoku, I play a mean scattergories, too. :)
19. Cupcake or potato chips? Can I pick both? If I had to choose, I'd pick the cupcake, but only if I didn't have to count the points for it!
20. Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. I despise folding laundry. It is my least favorite chore.
Visit Kenz's blog to read more surveys!