Monday, January 3, 2011

Nifty


I found a fun site where you can create word clouds or some people call it subway art. You can either put in a url to your blog, like I did above, or type in your own words to create a "word cloud". How neat would this be to do with the names of the people in your family, 2011 resolutions, goals, favorite book titles, a list of your hobbies or a favorite Bible verse? You can save them and print them out to frame, too. Here is my 2011 Resolution cloud:


Go HERE to make one of your own. If you make one and put in on your blog, but sure to leave a comment so I can see it! Have fun playing!

PS Have you seen my new blog?! I started a blog for one my New Year resolutions, taking a picture every day of the year. There's a link on the left side bar of this blog for you to find it, or just click HERE!

Annie

No comments: